Fairfields are always looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious individuals to join our team.
We provide turn-key solutions to many companies in various industries around the world. Since our foundation in 1987, we have continued to deliver prestigious and innovative projects on time and to the highest standard. Thanks to the skill and expertise of our workforce, we have grown as a company and are looking to expand our team.
Our broad spectrum of design, development, and manufacturing capabilities is key to our success, ranging from ‘real-time’ solutions and software skills to innovative communications and automated control systems expertise.
When joining our team, we ensure you are supported with a combination of excellent technical skills, strong project management capabilities and, above all, the ability to work as an integrated team with client personnel to grow and maintain our high standards. We recognise the importance of a healthy work/life balance and offer an extensive benefits package.
Fairfields is an equal opportunities and Investors in People Silver accredited employer.
After successful completion of your probationary period (or successful completion of year 3 of your apprenticeship), your salary package will include:
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP
- Group Life Insurance Plan (death in service)
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Electric Vehicle salary sacrifice scheme (coming soon)
- Option to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Annual performance linked bonus
- IET Membership/Professional Registration
If you would like to explore the career opportunities Fairfields has to offer, please see our current vacancies below.
We currently have 3 vacancies
- MEICA Framework Manager Closing: 12:00 on Thursday 30 September 2021
- Lead Project Engineer Closing: 12:00 on Thursday 30 September 2021
- Commissioning Engineer Closing: 12:00 on Thursday 30 September 2021
If you are interested in other positions which may become available at a later date, please feel free to submit your CV and a covering letter to HR@fairfields.co.uk and should a suitable vacancy arise, we will contact you. Please note: Applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.