Fairfields are always looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious individuals to join our team.
We provide turn-key solutions to many companies in various industries around the world. Since our foundation in 1987, we have continued to deliver prestigious and innovative projects on time and to the highest standard. Thanks to the skill and expertise of our workforce, we have grown as a company and are looking to expand our team.
Our broad spectrum of design, development, and manufacturing capabilities is key to our success, ranging from ‘real-time’ solutions and software skills to innovative communications and automated control systems expertise.
When joining our team, we ensure you are supported with a combination of excellent technical skills, strong project management capabilities and, above all, the ability to work as an integrated team with client personnel to grow and maintain our high standards. We recognise the importance of a healthy work/life balance and offer an extensive benefits package.
Fairfields is an equal opportunities and Investors in People Silver accredited employer.
After successful completion of your probationary period (or successful completion of year 3 of your apprenticeship), your salary package will include:
- Pension with Royal London
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA Health
- Group Life Insurance Plan (death in service) with Canada Life
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Electric Vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Option to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Annual company performance linked bonus
- IET Membership/Professional Registration
If you would like to explore the career opportunities Fairfields has to offer, please see our current vacancies below.
We currently have 8 vacancies
- ICT Systems Engineer - Retford
- Commissioning Engineer - Gloucester
- Maintenance Technician - West Midlands
- Maintenance Technician - East Midlands
- Lead Design/Service Controls Engineer - Gloucester
- Commissioning Engineer - Scotland
- Lead Design Engineer - Scotland
- Commissioning Engineer - Retford
If you want to speak to anyone about potential roles at Fairfield Controls, please contact HR via email HR@fairfields.co.uk.
Please note: We do not accept applications via recruitment agencies. Fairfield Control systems works exclusively with Talentometry Ltd as part of our recruitment drive.