An important addition to our growing delivery team, the site supervisor position provides a crucial interface between site and the Project Manager. A key role, which ensures supervision for the successful completion of turnkey projects of a predominantly mechanical nature.
Key Purpose: The primary purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and supervise site activities, manage safety with respect to the CDM regulations 2015 and drive effective programme delivery.
- Supervise the delivery of site work of projects within the FES portfolio UK wide, including being part of larger teams delivering major and/or complex M & E projects.
- Leading site teams to deliver physical works within projects where required.
- Effectively manage relationships with external customers whilst on site, suppliers and subcontractors and providing a site based interface with clients.
- Assist the Engineering team with the project health and safety life cycle.
- Track project deliverables and provide regular reports to the PM,
- Assist the project manager with progress tracking, being part of the delivery management team for designated sites.
- Subcontractor Management
- Site documentation
- Assist in the development & updating of project plans and tracking schedules
- Managing and motivating the site teams.
- Working to the company procedures and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Promote Company Vision, culture and values.
- Working as directed by the Management.
- 5 years’ experience in turnkey multidisciplinary M&E project delivery/ supervision
- Apprenticeship/HNC/HND Engineering (preferable)
- Hold SSSTS certification or equivalent
- Self-motivated and organised
- Solution focused.
- A good communicator
- Full UK Driving Licence
- First Aid qualification
- Confined space training (preferable)
- MEWP (preferable)