Five more Fairfield Engineers are attending Rockwell Automation’s TechED 2019 event in Munich this week from 21 to 24 October. Billed as Rockwell’s ‘Premier Technology Education Event’, TechEd 2019 offers more than 150 sessions over three and a half days, including thought-provoking keynote presentations, expert-led sessions, interactive labs and innovative demonstrations. Delegates have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to adopt the newest technologies while shortening design and start-up cycles
- Discover of the value of integration through the powerful range of products and configuration tools
- Take the next steps in the digital transformation journey
The TechEd 2019 conference and exhibition is designed for end users, system integrators, distributors, machine builders and Rockwell Automation technical and sales personnel. The event offers unique ways of learning exploring and discovering techniques for creating innovating, high performance manufacturing and product applications. Such events help Fairfields keep up to date with Rockwell’s innovations, as well as to gain experience and direct training on their products.
This years programme covers a wide range of topics including:
- Applications & Case Studies
- Digital Engineering
- Information & Analytics
- Market Trends & Growth Strategy
- Safety & Security
- Visualisation & Collaboration
Fairfields is a Recognised Rockwell Systems Integrator meaning we are a qualified partners able to help customers solve production challenges by advising on and delivering the best solution with the lowest amount of risk.