Fairfield Generation Systems is a specialist trading arm of Fairfield Control Systems. Both draw upon the same team of experienced engineers and project managers, however this separate division enables Fairfield to:
- Focus on the Government’s agenda for new generation projects in our traditional client sectors and at our normal scale of project – local authority, commercial and community-scale
- Clearly communicate our 15-year track record in clean energy projects, collecting and presenting our relevant experience in one organisational structure
- Explain the importance of proper engineering project management, systems integration and commissioning to a new audience in government, education, community projects and facilities management
- Grow Fairfield in new directions, fulfilling our personal aspirations to leave the planet in a suitable state for our children (and for some of our staff, grandchildren!).
Fairfield’s services fall into three related strands:
Joined-up Energy Systems – integrating local energy sources with building systems, utilities and a central controller to enable you to a have an adaptive energy strategy
- Commissioning and Optimisation – ‘tuning’ what you already have is usually a more effective energy saving measure than investing in new equipment
- Management of Energy Projects – particularly low carbon generation such as CHP, renewable electricity and renewable heat
There are a lot of new energy generating and energy saving technologies that you could spend your money on, but the fastest return on investment is likely to come from improved management of the investments you have already made.
If you’re about to make an investment in a new generation system then take a look at our Energy Projects page. There are particular windows of opportunity for each type of renewable and for CHP and you may wish to take our independent advice.