Company AddressThe Old Rectory, Main Street, Kirton, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9LP.
Travel by Air:
- Sheffield-Doncaster Robin Hood airport 35mins.
- Leeds Bradford and Humberside airports 60 mins
- Manchester and Birmingham airports 2.5 hrs
- London Stanstead or Luton 2.5 hrs
- London Heathrow or Gatwick 4.5 hrs
Travel by Rail:
- Retford (25mins)
- Newark Northgate (35mins)
both on the East Coast Mainline.
- Travel time to London 1.5 hours.
- Travel time to Edinburgh 3.5 hours.
From the M1Take Jct 29 East on the A617 to Mansfield.
On entering Mansfield turn left on the A6075 to Ollerton.
Continue on A6075 towards Tuxford.
The A6075 passes through Kirton following the signs for Tuxford.
The Old Rectory is on the left, half way though Kirton.
From the A1Leave the A1 at Markham Moor roundabout (North of Newark).
Take the A6075 to Tuxford.
Turn right in Tuxford to continue on the A6075 to Ollerton.
The A6075 passes through Kirton following signs for Ollerton.
The Old Rectory is on the right, half way though Kirton.