Fairfields is looking for a talented ICT Systems Engineer to join our growing Industrial ICT team at our Head Office in Retford. The successful candidate will join the team responsible for providing ICT design, implementation and support to compliment that of our control engineering teams.
As our clients are realising the value in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), an increasing number of projects are calling for the supply of IT and network equipment for industrial use as well as advanced software solutions.
Key Purpose: design, implementation and maintenance of ICT solutions including:
- Network design, implementation and maintenance
- Server and client configuration
- Patch management and end point protection
- Engineering software (MES,MIS, GUI and ERP)
- Backup appliance and disaster recovery
- Assessments and audits of ICT systems and solutions
- Software coding and configurations
- Equipment installation, testing and commissioning
- 5 years’ experience
- ICT degree qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Cisco CCNA (or equivalent)
- IEC62443 Industrial Cyber Security (or full training will be provided)
- Driving licence and enhanced DBS required
Must be able to demonstrate you are:
- A practical problem solver
- Customer facing with good communication skills
- Able to work to procedures in detail
- Highly motivated and disciplined
- Willing to travel and work away from home when required (UK and abroad).
Applications and CVs will NOT be accepted from recruitment agencies. If you are interested in the role, please apply to us directly.
To apply, fill in the form below or request a printable form from HR@fairfields.co.uk